Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Reply

All the best people do replies in blogs. I'm one of the best people, I figure.

Anyway, I vibe with the explanation below. However, it's a little easier for me to ease off of the idea that I need to feel for my friends. I like to think that people are able to put themselves back together and don't need intervention unless someone asks for it. but that kinda fucks up when someone actually goes and gets in touch like mentioned below.

I wish I could offer some sort of advice but I really can't. Those kinds of situations really throw me for a loop because I figure that people would have stepped out of those kinds of lifestyles long before they blew up like that. But I'm wrong -all- the time on that count. So my heart goes out to these people.

---

Off the topic: I'm watching the election coverage.

Obama is gonna win.

2 comments:

J. Quigley said...

Someone should call the police.

Also, C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER!

AMG said...

I admit, I found it really damn hard to study when the election tally was being counted.

Though, in my opinion: "FINISH HIM!" is a lot more suiting.