Friday, November 7, 2008

Balance.

So, I posted something unhappy in my other blog. I figure this is the place for happier things to come out. The title certainly brings that to mind. What the fuck was going through my head when I called it 'Effed Up Stories On The Bus'? Oh well. I won't bother to change it.

I played some WoW yesterday to try to get my head back on and respecced into the Protection tree to see what I could do. The results are quite impressive. With 70s falling out of the sky to try and gank me with their bows made of witches and swords crafted from the fallen cockrings of elder gods, I had to put the new spec to the test. What did I find? I can take something seven levels higher than me to 30% before I go down. It's like trying to beat up a rock. Not only is it hard but you look like a retard doing it.

Anyway, I'm sitting at work and wondering when my coworkers are going to come in. Notably, this is around the time the whole building shows up because 9-5 really means 9:30 - 2 and then the bullshitting around starts. I plan on going home tonight and, with any luck, not getting back up again until tomorrow. I've got classwork to do and I kinda want to watch an episode of Deadwood or something. See if it's worth all of Annie's panty twisting. Anya and I have been watching Carnivale pretty closely but haven't had time to catch any new episodes. It's all very impressive, though. Obviously, HBO can't really make a shitty show. They just don't know how.

No comments: