Thursday, November 13, 2008

Haiku time. (A post about nothing.)

In my other journal, I normally write a haiku with every post I make. I would like to continue this tradition.. as I once again break the order of things on the Bus:


Annie's Haiku of the Day:

Deep within my heart,
There is a secret longing:
Necrophilia.



I've gone manic, today. So much, to the point where Anya actually asked me if I was okay. I found that moment amusing, simply because I feel no less than great.. which is a long shot from how I should be feeling, this morning. (IE: Hungover)

Sometimes I wonder if these weird, messed up mood swings I am prone to are signs of something more severe. But.. I've managed to live a generally peaceful and privileged life so far, and my outlook is generally good. I never find myself out of control, or unable to cheer myself up. Thusly, I'll relax and keep my knowledge of the flavor of mood swings to help me Role Play a Bipolar Malkavian better. It's smarter than considering myself strange or broken.

Christmas is once again coming. I know it's two months away, but that doesn't make me any less intimidated about it. Generally, I'm a very.. generous person. But with Jason's 1500$ classes coming up, and our overwhelming need to save for my impending schooling, we've realized we have to cut down our 'list' of people we buy things for. Clever consideration has caused me to decide to use my culinary wiles to offer people cheap but delicious Christmas gifts. Apple pies for all! The work involved, however, will be painful.

On a somewhat related topic; I've begun brewing my own wine! (This is why I was drunk last night, mind you.) A 'Regular' at work who is a wonderful woman from Alberta took me out yesterday to obtain the makings of my own Ice wine. I'm using all her equipment, and she is a generous lady (she'll be getting an apple pie.). She explained the horribly simple art of wine making to me, along with letting me sample no less than 5 types of her own wine. I'm -very- excited about this new hobby of mine. Despite what it may cost me to begin obtaining my own equipment, by the next time Fall rolls around, I'm going to have an extreme bounty of Apple, cherry, blueberry, huckleberry, salmon berry, and black berry wines.

Insane, I know.. but then again... today, I'm manic. :D

2 comments:

J. Quigley said...

AMG WINES YOU WILL SEND ME WINES MADE OUT OF BERRRIES AMG

AMG said...

OKAY OKAY OKAY!! In the meantime, I can attempt to send you an Ice wine when they're done. :D

I accept payment in oral sex or RP.