Thursday, November 20, 2008

Everybody's sick!

I got to jump on the bus, this time, instead of watching everyone around me suffer various illnesses. Not.. that this brings me any comfort, mind you.

I went to the doctor today because every time I -move- I get a piercing pain in my lower left abdomen. It hurts. A fucking lot. After jabbing me with his fingers for a few minutes he decided I have an Ovarian Cyst.

He wrote me up a form to get an ultrasound and sent me on my merry way.

In some sick, perverse part of my mind, I'm actually hoping it's one of those Cysts that grows teeth and hair. Why? I'm fucking FASCINATED by those things. In the event it is (which would be unlikely) I wanna get it put in a jar when they take it out.

I'm gonna name it Larry.

Annie's Haiku of the Day:

I enter in text,
Because the Doctor hasn't.
Journal consumption.

No comments: