Friday, May 15, 2009

Lemme push up on that.

I woke up this morning with the sense that today might be the rest of my life. Not that I'm going to die or anything but that today will be the template for the rest of my days.

So I went nuts.

I got up and bathed all luxuriously. Shaved my face with soft cream and did my hair all nice. Put on some fine clothing and pet my cats who were both starved for my attention. Drank some orange juice which was delightfully cold.

Fell down my stairs. My car smelled like ass. There was a huge truck broken down across the street where I'm supposed to turn. The radio played no good music and it was all sunglare the whole way.

Is this really the template for my life? I'd give it a D+.

1 comment:

AMG said...

You didn't hurt yourself on the way down the stairs. You're not sick to the point where you can't smell anything. You got to take an adventure, and go places you don't normally go.. and overall, it was sunny outside!

What's so bad about that, I wonder? ;)