Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Surreal Haiku

Because I promised:

Neighborhood children,
They come to me for candy,
And I love them so.

On a lonely night,
I go to see my children,
Nuzzled in their beds.

Quiet and so dark,
Just a little bit dusty,
Inside my crawlspace.


----------------------------------------------


Smackin' my bitches,
Cappin' niggas for da Hos,

Hardcore Pimpin' life.



----------------------------------------------

Rotting in the sky,
Sharpened pole through private parts,
Medieval Torture!


------------------------------------------------

Sometimes I am proud,
And I can do anything!
My mom says I'm cool.


-----------------------------------------------

Wailing on my axe,
Wind blows through my silken clothes,
I am a Ninja.

-----------------------------------------------

It is now time for me to get ready for work. Enjoy the Haiku. :)

No comments: